Treat Bag using Typeset Specialty DSP

Friday 17 April 2015

My sixth project is a notecard hand stamped with a lovely sentiment enclosed in a paper bag,

I die cut the paper bag using my Big Shot machine and the Mini Treat Bag Thinlets Die.


I used Naturals Ivory cardstock for the notecard and punched out the detail at the top using the Spiral Border Punch

I stamped the outside of the bag using the Butterfly stamps from the Kinda Eclectic Stamp Set and I stamped the front of the notecard with the sentiment 'Laughter is the shortest distance between two people - Victor Borge'.





I've only got 2 projects left in my Typeset Designer Series Paper collection...make sure you pop back here on Saturday to see my next creation in this series!

Here is a sneak peek of the complete collection of 8 projects! 


Post a Comment