Tissue Holder using Typeset Specialty DSP

Wednesday 15 April 2015

Here is my 5th project using Typeset Specialty Designer Series Paper. Ok... so it's not really stationery however it is something you would normally carry in your handbag on leave on your desk!


Its a covered pack of pocket tissues... I bet you never saw that coming!

I've added some small hearts and rhinestones but kept the rest of the design simple to let the fabulous Designer Series Paper shine.



I also added some Velcro just to make sure it stays together better than the adhesive strip already in place.

I think its lovely how you can transform something you use everyday into something a bit more special.


I hope you are enjoying the projects so far, please leave a comment to let me know what you think!


Here is a sneak peek of the complete collection of 8 projects! 


Post a Comment