Covered Notebook using Typeset Specialty DSP

Thursday 9 April 2015

Over the next week or so I will be showcasing the latest project I've been working on - an 8 piece stationery set.
 
All 8 pieces co-ordinate with each other and have one common theme - the Typeset Specialty Designer Series Paper. I have used Basic Black throughout my projects giving this set a really classy look that would not look out of place on a coffee table, in a handbag or at a business meeting!

Today's project is a covered notebook!
You can pick up inexpensive notebooks from a lot of bargain stores like Buyology (Southwest UK only) or from online stores such as Amazon. Asda even make a tiny notepad for 20p which I have used as part of my swaps for a forthcoming craft weekend that myself and 35 other Stampin' Up! Demonstrators are attending in a few weeks.





I've used the Hello You Thinlits Dies for the sentiment and added some Rhinestones. 



On the inside cover, I have added a handy sticky tab page. You can pick these up from Morrison's at a bargain price of 50p!



I would love to hear from you if you like this notebook! 

Here is a sneak peek of the complete collection of 8 projects! 


Post a Comment